Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's in the cards....

I like to read Tarot cards. I'm not one of those nut jobs who can't take a step without looking to the cards to see if there's a mud puddle on the path but I enjoy seeing what they have to say.
Reading my cards today I asked about money. We've had one credit card company raise our interest rate though we've never been late on a payment and have always made bigger than minimum payments and I'm worried that the "BIG" credit card will be next. So I ask the cards about it. When you ask a financial question of the cards you expect disk or pentacle cards to turn and yet all my cards are cups. Though each card has it's own meaning pertaining to it's position the immediate answer I got was that I'm already rich beyond belief in love and that regardless of our financial future we'll be safe with that love to tide us over. Awwwww, that's wonderful and so true.
Still, kinda wish I'd had a card that said it was time to buy that lottery ticket.....

1 comment:

  1. Glad you saw richness in the cards. Maybe now is the time for that ticket. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete